(pics from this post are from November 2012)
Today: Today was Saturday and it was a great day. Jay had to work early this morning, so he was gone for the first few hours of the day. But when he got home, man oh man, he was on fire! He pretty much immediately started cleaning the kitchen and filling my water for me and letting me lay down for a few minutes. I had to run errands and he was awesome with the kiddos while I was gone. He was seriously a champ from sun up to sun down! Definitely goes down in the books as one of the best at home Saturdays I have ever had with him! Thanks Jace for a freakin' good day! And thankfully Hudson was awesome today too, which really helps my days run smoother…he was in a great mode, organizing cupboards, doing the dishes and playing nicely!






No comments:
Post a Comment