Wednesday, January 20, 2016

not so busy...

I am slowly learning that the art of not being busy is harder than I realize.  I love the talk given by President Uchtdorf about the glorification of being busy.  He talks about how the Savior didn't rush from town to town healing and saving people.  Instead, He took his time and was thoughtful and methodical about everything He did.  What a great thing to compare our own lives to.  My sweet Aunt Cindy is visiting for a couple of days and we spent the afternoon talking and just spending time together and it was so nice!  I want that balance of cleaning and housekeeping with just being in the moment and spending MORE time with my kids and getting to know them better.  It was a good day and I'm thankful for moments of reflection and insight when I can improve my already wonderful life…I am so blessed.

This pic series if from October 2012.  I love these beautiful little chunky faces and am grateful to call them mine!

 I know that these cute girls of mine are 4 1/2 years a part, but it is my hope that they will remain close and be buddies as they both grow up.  I love when they play together!

 Out on the front hill at Grama Hoxie's house.
 Trick-or-treating at Gramie Gramie's!
 Visiting the favorite Lezlie Zollinger for some Halloween treats and fun!

No comments: