Sunday, January 17, 2016

September 2012



Looking back about three years ago, its amazing how much life has changed!  I LOVE these pics of Mason and Felicity (Mason 10 months/ Felicity 14 months).  I miss living near my sweet sister.  We had the best time together, with our kids, hanging out a few times every week.  Sigh….those were wonderful days that I will always cherish!


 I love this pic of Jay with the littles.  They were super crazy days filled to exhaustion.  But those sweet faces made it all worth it!


So yesterday evening was Stake Conference.  It was so nice to go with Jay and to get a break from the kiddos.  I was spiritually fed and felt blessed by the messages that were shared…  We also went sledding yesterday which was a blast.  We are still getting used to the snow and embracing all the fun we can have in it!

No comments: