(pic: November 2012)
My sweet Grandpa Reeves (lovingly named by my kids, Grampa Buddy) passed away September 2015. He had so many health issues and wasn't doing very good that I am honestly happy that he has been relieved of those earthly ailments. I miss him terribly and am so thankful that I knew him and loved him and that he loved my kiddos. Traveling back to California for the memorial service was actually a wonderful experience as we celebrated his life and enjoyed new memories with all of our family. After the memorial, we went to my Aunt Krista's clubhouse where we ate yummy food and hung out with family and friends and even went swimming. I thought it was a beautiful day and exactly what my grandpa would have wanted!Pics are from Mason's 1st birthday party in November 2012. It was such a fun party and my sister did such a great job with the food and decorating! I am so thankful for the many wonderful memories I have with my sister when we lived close together!
P.S. Seeing these pics makes me miss my long hair! I am glad I made the decision to grow it out again!




No comments:
Post a Comment