Felicity - My "breath of fresh air", as I love to call her. I know it's a little unfair calling her this when Tessa and Hudson are my tornado children, but I'm pretty sure that Heavenly Father knew that I needed a sweet little person to keep me going through each day! I absolutely love these tender sweet moments because she is wearing her blessing dress! She was blessed in this dress at six weeks and it still fit her at 19 months. She has always been an itty bitty girl, so it was fitting that it still fit her! The book she is holding is indicative of the age she was when I took these. I had to give her something so she would sit still long enough for me to take the pics! These are the best ones I got and I'm so happy with them!! Love my sweet Phil...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment