Project of the day:
The kids Valentines photos and wallet cards. I love doing these fun Valentines for the kids classes! They are so fun to look back on over the years and a little personal touch for the day of love! I had a great day today. I was able to help a friend and watch her kids and I was able to catch up on some house things like laundry and such which always feels good. I am thankful for my home and everything in it. I feel blessed with healthy kids too. Tessa got a concussion yesterday at school from slipping and hitting her head on the ice and I'm so thankful that it wasn't any worse. Thankfully, from Jay's history with concussions, we were calm and knew that she needed to go to the ER. She's still gets dizzy and has to take it easy for the next couple of weeks. Jay's birthday was also yesterday and the kids were so excited, especially Hudson. He spent the morning before school with a plan for his presents. He had red yard leading all over the house from present to present! It was awesome! I handed him all of Jay's presents and told him to go to town! He had so much fun being creative and in charge and it was fun to watch him. He did a great job and Jay loved it when he got home from work:)
Lesson learned from the day: I am thankful no matter to what. My house may be messy and there may be crap everywhere, but if my kids are loved and healthy, then that is all that matters and life is good!




No comments:
Post a Comment