Thursday, January 28, 2016

February 2013

 I loved the brick that was in our Canterbury house in Livermore.  It was on our kitchen peninsula and it was so unique!  This corner was often a play or reading corner and I just love this sweet moment of Felicity looking at books.  She was about 19 months here and full of cuteness! All the photos below I did for their annual Valentines pics I do for their school treats they pass out.  And of course it was just fun to take sweet pics of my crazies!  I love each of them and how their personalities come out in their poses!  Tessa 6 yrs, Hudson 3 yrs, and Felicity 19 months!
Tessa was in Kindergarten in these.  I loved her at this age.  My first born in public school, learning and me working in her classroom.  I have such fond memories of being in her classroom and enjoying reading with all the kids and witnessing the fun process as Tessa learned how to read and how excited she got when she figured big words out!  Such a big year for my sweet Tessa!

Hudson at three, was full of piss and vinegar as some would say.  He was go, go, go, all the time.  He was into EVERYTHING and didn't stop until his head in the pillow at night.  Thankfully, he was a napper until he went to Kindergarten.  I think it was Heavenly Father giving me a little relief during the day from his whirlwind energy!  On a good note, he was also SO sweet.  He gave the BEST cuddles at this age and would wake up so early sometimes that I would make him get in bed with me in those wee hours of the morning in hopes that he would fall back asleep (which he usually did).  I loved how his sweet little body would cuddle with mine and I was truly in heaven in those moments!






Tessa's class Valentine - Kindergarten 2013

No comments: