
This was just because. We went to the temple a few months ago for FHE and I LOVE this one of Hudson. I don't have many good ones of him looking at the camera...so I cherish the ones that I do have!
Mariah and her kids Andrew and Sammy came to visit one afternoon. I was so excited to see my friend! We had a great time hanging out and talking. Mariah and I met when I was a nanny for a family here in Livermore before I got married. I moved in with the family right after the summer of my senior year. Mariah was my first friend here and I'm so thankful that I know her. We had so many good times and it's nice to know that even though its been a few years, we can still get together and it's like nothings changed:) Thanks for your friendship Mari, I love you girl!



Tessa had a great year in preschool. I did a co-op with four other mom's doing Mother Goose Time. It was a great fit for Miss Tessa and she really liked it. The last day we had a picnic at the park. Here is her class plus most of the siblings as well!!

1 comment:
Aw thanks nic! We loved seeing you guys and oh my gosh that picture of the kids together is hilarious!
Post a Comment