
It seems like I'm always reflecting on life these days. I'm sure most of it is my hormones getting ready for this baby. I want everything to be in order....work done, projects complete, toys organized, rooms in order, and making sure I have as much fun as my body will let me with the two little beauties I have now.
But I'm surviving...even in this heat...I can't imagine living in any hotter of a state...which is probably most of them!! Gosh, we're spoiled in this great state of California:) I just really want to go swimming right now. I remember swimming two days before I had Hudson and it was the greatest thing ever...sigh...Floating in nice cool water, not bothered by gravity holding me down. I am so in love with swimming, especially when its 95 degrees out!
So I'm 36 weeks and feeling the nesting fever bad...I want my house to be perfect so I don't have to worry about clutter when this baby arrives. The kids and I have been going through toys, clothes...organizing, cleaning. It feels good except for the fact that my body doesn't appreciate it. The more I do, the more my back hurts, the more pressure I feel and the more tired I am. My mind is going a million miles an hour with everything that I want to do each day, and my body is saying "NO WAY!!"..."no you don't, I can't do that right now!" Even my sleep is not as restful at night...Discomfort is taking over...at least I'm not up nursing yet! It's super frustrating, but it's teaching me to listen to my body and except that my body can't do the normal routine for now. I just keep thoughts of training for a half marathon again and that makes me happy!
So here are some pics the lovely and uber talented Brooke of Brooke Ashley Photography took of me at 30ish weeks. It's nice to have some pretty pictures of me:)







6 comments:
I know you want to spend as much time as you can with Tessa & Hudson before the babe gets here but if you need a couple hours to yourself, I'd love to have them over!
You are so beautiful.
Nic, these are great pictures of you! If I had to pick a favorite, I couldn't. They capture some of your best assets - your hair, your great lookin' belly, and your stunning face! You are so beautiful! I can't wait to meet your new little girl. You're a great mommy and she's so lucky she gets to meet her family pretty soon! Hang in there, sorry about the sleep and the pressure. Not much you can do about that unfortunately! Love you!
My sisters hot... ha!
Nic, I seriously don't think there could be a more beautiful pregnant lady than you. Seriously. Hang in there, those last few weeks can be hard... but you'll have something REALLY cute and REALLY tiny to show for it!
GORGEOUS!!!!
Post a Comment