Wednesday, December 2, 2009
growing pains
I was going to some pictures today of Hudson a couple of months ago...here he is at about almost two months. I wanted to update his absolute cuteness. Despite the fact that he has a nasty cough, he laughed for the first time today! It was the cutest little sound ever!
-He is almost sleeping through the night and he's still sleeping in our room (I just can't let go!)
-He LOVES to stand.....If anyone's holding him, those little legs are stiff as boards!
-He likes to suck on his index fingers
-He is super ticklish
-He still won't take a bottle or binky
-He's been to the ER already
-He's discovered his hands and is trying to grab things
Hudson is such a great little baby. I'm so thankful for the timing of Tessa and now Hudson...it's a perfect gap and I couldn't have asked for a better second baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I miss you!! I know life is too crazy for you now to get together as often, but at least it has gotten crazy better! Your photography is amazing and Hudson and Tessa are so cute! Keep up the great work!
We kinda decided to do pics last minute. You were booked and another girl in our stake was offering a special so she did them for us. Her name is Lisa Long. Her website is lisalongphotography.com
SO WHEN ARE WE GONNA HANG OUT???!! We leave for Idaho on the 16th so we need to hang out soon! Maybe we should have a girls night and see New Moon- Courtney wasn't able to make it so I still haven't seen it! Or maybe we could do a double date and make our husbands take us!
hudson is so cute. debbie told me that he has the h1n1. how is he doing. the pictures are great and i like the quilt he is laying on. lol.
Post a Comment