If you're a mother, you know that back pain is part of the job description. Holding, bouncing, feeding...all puts stress on my back. So I was in the neighborhood of my chiropracter a couple of days ago and decided to stop in. They are not only my chiropracter but great friends! Greg, who's my age practices with his dad and mom. It's fun to go and hang out with them and Tessa loves it too! So here's pics of Hudson's first adjustment and Tessa got one too! It was hilarious seeing Hudson on that huge table. He was also totally relaxed, he didn't wiggle at all! I have such a cute little man and my little girly was a little apprehensive, but she kept telling me afterwards that her "massage was so relaxing!" It was too cute....Thanks Millers for being such great people...We love you!
2 comments:
I've never seen babies get adjusted before
That's so cute. I grew up with 2 chiropractors for my doctors and I loved it. They do free well-baby check-ups for a baby's 1st year, so whenever I was back in St. Louis you know I'd be making an appointment for Evie. And there is nothing like your first adjustment after having a baby-- you wonder how people can go through life never knowing how much it can help!
Post a Comment