
I just finished this delicious book last night. My friend recommended this little book to me last week and judging her good taste in literature, I decided to take the plunge...and I'm so glad I did! A short easy and funny read. If you like Jane Austen, romance, and a little comedy in between, you'll like this one. What a great way to get through the day, reading this little guy in my spare minutes!
I love a good book...there's nothing quite like reading and expanding your knowledge. I'm also reading Standing For Something by Gorden B. Hinckley. What an amazing man and book! I love reading uplifting, inspiring, and thought provoking books like this one.
I love a good book...there's nothing quite like reading and expanding your knowledge. I'm also reading Standing For Something by Gorden B. Hinckley. What an amazing man and book! I love reading uplifting, inspiring, and thought provoking books like this one.

3 comments:
I read this during Christmas. It was any easy read. I call it mind candy. I had just finished a ton of non-fiction and it was so nice to read this. I love the crazy miss charming! "What what!"
I loved Austenland and I'm not even a Jane Austen fan. It was just a fun quick read and that was nice.
Try some of her other books, too (if you haven't already)! I really liked The Princess Academy and The Goose Girl. Glad to see you're back after MIA!
Post a Comment