Saturday, October 4, 2008

I love Nicki SO much

So Nicki always does the posts on this blog and Never, Never writes things about herself like I am about to. She is the most amazing wife and mother. Our house is truly a home because of all her hard honest work keeping after Tessa and Myself. I love her dearly and she truly is my better half. I love her warm smile each day when I come home followed by her tight squeezes and smooches. She always thinks of others and tries to serve in so many ways, In fact she wares herself out by trying to do good and not having enough time or means to do all that she wants. That is just her nature to give. I love praying with her in the mornings before I leave for work (of course she is still asleep and does not remember it) I love her dedication and she always checks to see if I did pray. I love her subtle reminders to me to do family home evening and the encouragement she gives to do my callings in church. I love her testimony and how often she shares it with not only me but everyone she can. Her example is one to follow. This list could go on and on but with her in the house right now I just want to tell her publicly How much I love her and appreciate every little thing she does... NickerNoodle I love you...

4 comments:

TimLoraKat said...

Awe...that brought tears to my eyes!

Christina said...

Awww how super sweet was that?!

Davis Family said...

Way to go Jason!

Pili girl~ said...

Amen! What a blessing the two of you have... each other. (And Tessa, too, of course.)