Friday, October 3, 2008

like a kid in a candy store.

Sometimes, I like to go shopping online and pretend I'm buying things, when really all I am doing is satsifying the shopping addiction in me. I guess it's the dreamer side of me. Afer a disaster with my only white shade shirt that I wear at least once a week, I visited Shadeclothing.com and eyed their sale items. After finding a few pretty dang good deals and feeling like I got my "shopping" out of me for the day, I got bored and left the computer to do something else. Later that day I talked to my mom and she happen to mention that she had a Shade Clothing coupon. I immediately went to see if I could use it on the sale items I had picked out earlier that day and to my surprise I could! So the shirts were even cheaper! I quickly added more to my cart and actually decided to place the order....dangerous. I never shop online for clothes, but it really wasn't that bad....I received my order yesterday and I LOVE every shirt that I got.

Okay, so you must be wondering what a screamin' deal I got.....Well, I spent $44.00 (that included the tax and shipping) and I got 9 shirts! Can you believe that?! So they came out to a little over $4 a piece. I am in heaven! I added the original price totals just for fun to see what a deal I got and the total was $163.00! I was then even more happy with my purchase! I love clothes, and I love clothes even more when they practically don't cost a thing! Hurray for screamin' deals!

4 comments:

Ms. said...

I love shade clothing! I pretend to online shop too but don't actually buy things. I can waste lots of time doing that ; ) Its my zoning out time w/o Andrew. That is a great deal!

Breanne said...

you are my kind of shopper! I am all over the coupons! Good finds!

Kimberly said...

Good for you! I know how expensive those shirts are...hence why I've never bought any :oP But my favorite is their short sleeve white button up. So cute!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I went shopping after reading your post and got some good deals. Of course, not as good as yours but still pretty good.