Wednesday, October 8, 2008
yoga
Kerry and I are taking a yoga class together at Las Positas Tuesday nights and it's been so fun and empowering. I am totally getting into yoga again and have even done it a couple of times on my own at home! Well, last night Kerry was talking to out teacher after class and I came up to them and asked the teacher if she was Mormon (because of a couple of comments she had made in class) and she said yes! Of course, what a small world! We then got into the usual topic of conversation of what ward are you in, who do you know, background, all of that nonsense...It was really a fun discovery and there are two other students in the class that are LDS too. So four LDS students with an LDS teacher....What are the odds in California?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sister Millar I know her. Bubba is taking a night yoga class too and she is his teacher. I love yoga!
Post a Comment