Monday, September 15, 2008

This is a first

I have been with Jason for almost five years now and this is the very first picture that I have seen of Jay as a newborn. Before this, the youngest picture I've seen was when he was 18 months old, hardly a new-new! It was nice to finally meet this little guy and compare notes to Tessa's baby pics! Such a cute little man I have. Oh so lucky.

This pic was taken the day he was born 2.1.79 at 6lb. 10 oz. Adrienne said that the nurse combed his hair like this...and look, he already was sticking his tongue out, so surprising!

3 comments:

Ms. said...

he was a little guy!

Michelle said...

It's nice you finally came across a newborn picture of Jason. I think the youngest pics we have of Stephen is about age 2. He doesn't come from a picture taking family and he's the 9th child. That's a bad combination.

Marae said...

Rice,

-love his hair
-yes, i AM in california! elise and i are watching the girls through next tuesday, so we'll be really busy, but i'm not leaving until next friday. do you have any free time wed, thurs, or fri? i want to see you!