I have always struggled with what I want to "be" (besides being a mommy, of course) when I grow up. In high school I wanted to be a nutritionist, an interior designer, a pianist, etc. The list never ended. Back then, I remember one of biggest dreams was to own a really nice camera like my aunt Cindy. When I saw the camera she purchased at the time, I fell in love! There was something about a camera that was very intriguing to me....When I started going to college it was photography and interior design or something along the creative artistic lines. Now, at 24, I think I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up. I say "when I grow up" because I feel like it's really never to late to be what you want to be! With my recent obsession with photoblogs....and my endless hours looking at photography, I've decided I want to be a photographer! I think that would be my most very favorite thing to do! And something totally doable as a mom. I struggle also with the fact that I don't have my BA. I have my associates, which is something, but that is all it is to me, is something. I figure until I really get into a particular "career" that makes me money, then the education that I do have doesn't count....I know that it totally lame. I am very happy that at least I have that. I know that school isn't for everybody, but I really wanted it. Maybe it will be something I can do in the future future. Until then, I am going to hone in on my photography skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go for it Nic...you would be awesome at it. I love photography to, but would rather edit the photos then take them...maybe we could team up. Hope all is well.
Good for you! You wold be great and your artistic insight will make for some beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment