Monday, August 4, 2008

{random weekend events}

Saturday night, we went to Katie Jonutz's wedding reception. We saw our friends Mary and Jimmy there. It was so fun to see them and hang out during the reception. As always, there was lots of laughing! It was a beautiful reception and great to see Katie so happy!
Last night after dinner, we were all hanging out in Em's room. Tessa was trying desparately to get water out of Em's camel-back...but to not avail, her attempts failed! So I straped it to her back and she waddled around. It was hilarious! My little hiker....


I saw this on the side of a Safeway paper bag (oops, I forgot my reusable bags!). Isn't that cool? With all of the gay marriage act issues going on in California right now, we need all of the help we can get to protect the family. I thought that this was really neat to see such an important principle being taught on the side of a paper bag...go figure!

1 comment:

TimLoraKat said...

A few years ago, Safeway had talked about spending time as just a family. It suggested setting aside Monday nights as family nights. Interesting!