....were the words that were printed on the pins we got when we went to the release party at Borders for Stephenie Meyer's new Twilight book. That's right, I went at midnight like a total nerd! It was so much fun! I admit I felt a little silly surrounded by so many teeny-boppers in braces, but it was still a lot of fun and so worth it! Kelli D. and my sister-in-law Amanda came with me...so I wasn't alone. It all started early that morning. We went to Border's to get out wrist bands, which claimed our number we were in line, so that way we wouldn't have to stand in line for very long. Amanda and I were number 5! Kelli was on the waiting list which put her in a separate line. Which was okay, because it didn't really take all that long for even her to get her book! It was funny...as Amanda and I were standing in line, they did a thirty second count down. I was pretty much laughing the whole time! When we got to zero, all the girls screamed...It was hilarious! During the screaming I noticed a Dad sort of cringe from the sound, I was dying! It was a classic moment....I'm sure he was thinking, Now what am I doing here again? It was so funny. We decided to read the first chapter there and then talk about it, but the store was closing, so we didn't get to. It was so much fun and totally random and I loved being a total nerd! I've loved reading these books and can't wait to start over again!
Our cool wrist bands!
Amanda and I standing in line!
We have our books...we were SO excited! This books have definitely increased my love for reading!

3 comments:
Exciting. I have had so many people tell me to read those books. I will one day - do you mind if I borrow yours?
I can't believe you went to one of the parties! I'm sure it would be fun if I went and funny too. I can't wait to read the book. Can I be put on the waiting list to borrow your copy sometime?
You guys crack me up! That is so funny! Glad you had a great night out!
And BTW, remember not so long ago you were debating if you even had time for blogging? Now look at you - you post all the time and are one of my favorite blogs to check out (shhhhh - just don't tell the others that I said that! wink, wink)! I'm glad we're friends!
Post a Comment