Over haulin' was much needed in my craft room. It got to the point where I didn't even want to go in there because it became the "collect all" of the house....Creativity was definitely stifled. Since receiving our piano we have been in a bit of a bind as to where all of our furniture would go in our small abode. Basically we concluded that the computer would have to go into the craft room for now. The product of that is that it is now offically the craft office. The goal in this transformation was that I wanted anyone to be able to use it. To make it functionally for multi-purposes. I think I have finally achieved that. I got rid of a lot of stuff and realized just how much I really have! The good news is that I have don't have a desire to buy any craft supplies for a very long time. I mean that! I have so much that I get a tiny bit stressed out about it sometimes. Since this room is ever changing, I wanted to add the changes for next to nothing. I spent $22 on supplies and the rest I already had from various other projects and ideas. The things that I did buy were the magnent board $7--all it is is sheet metal. I bought a 2' x 4' sheet and cut it in half with snips, the bracets for the wood board that I made into a shelf $3 that I decided not to paint to give it that rustic/ utility feel, turquoise wall paint & tray $7.50--I figured I would eventually paint this room over again since I am sure our family will be growing sooner rather than later, so I went with the cheapest paint I could find, and accent paint $4. Everything else I already had. They were minor things I bought, but look at what a different it made! I absolutely love my room now...and that was essentially the goal. Now I can create all the day long...well, not really...but its fun to dream! Mission accomplished....
Nicole, you amaze me. i think you spent way way way too much money on your craft room. you need to be more careful. LOL. you are talented. i sure like the metal you screwed into the wall. where did you get the metal baskets you put on the walls? tell me all.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh... that looks amazing! I can't wait to see it today. I love the paint!!
I love it! Emily says, "That is so cute! Wow she is SOOOO organized!" Way to go girl 'cause she's never said that about a room in MY/our home!
Nicki it looks so good! I love the paint color, very nice!
Your room should be published in a magazine! It is FANTASTIC!!! I love it! You are so talented!
gosh you are crafty! i love it. someday i want my own craft room. You lucky girl!
Nicole, you amaze me. i think you spent way way way too much money on your craft room. you need to be more careful. LOL. you are talented. i sure like the metal you screwed into the wall. where did you get the metal baskets you put on the walls? tell me all.
Wow! I love it! I think your next project should be my apartment! or maybe my classroom!...You are very talented!
Post a Comment