
For my parents 25th ann. party I wanted to figure out a way to include family and friends that lived too far away to come. So I got the idea to have people email me a note for my parents that I was going to compile into a scrapbook that I was going to give to them at the party. And those that came signed it as they arrived. It was perfect and so much fun to make. Like all of the other crafts I make, I wanted it to be just right. The cover took me forever to make, but once it was done, I was so pleased and excited! Click
here for more pics.

Along with their surprise trip to Hawaii, I created a detailed itinerary for them. The goal with this is that I didn't want to make any effort with this trip. I wanted them to go and just be able to open the book for scheduled activities and ideas of things to do...Included in the book is a day-to-day calendar of their activities, restaurant ideas, directions to and from everything, shopping ideas, flight information, etc. It was again, so much fun to make. I love how it turned out. My mom is a very detailed meticulous person, so I know she would really appreciate the time I had spent on it! Click
here for more pics.
Both books were a success and I was able to include all of my mom's and dad's siblings and parents in the guest book. To check out more pics of the party details, check out my
craft blog.
3 comments:
You are SOOOO CREATIVE and TALENTED girl! Seriously - how does your brain think of stuff like this? Jason definitely HOOKED himself a KEEPER! BTW - it's my 20th in just 3 years - hint, hint!
Those books were amazing... I looked at every page. Beautiful!!!
Wow! That is a gorgeous looking book. you have done a fantastic job with that!
Post a Comment