
I was in the living talking to my friend when I received a package...that I wasn't expecting. Those are definitely the best kind to get! It was from drugstore.com and I immediately knew who it was from...my auntie Krissy!

I opened up to find my absolute favorite and only one I will use chapstick. You will always find a Natural Ice in my pocket at all times. I'm addicted. Anyway, I've looked at several local stores, including Walmart, and I can't find it anywhere, so I get it at drugstore.com....She also bought me six binky's because I am always loosing them and I don't have very many. What an unexpected surprise...it totally made my day. I love those small gestures from people that help me to remember how much I'm loved. Its definitely a good feeling and it totally made my day! Thanks my beautiful auntie!
1 comment:
so sweet of krista to think of you with the care package. she loves you!
Post a Comment