Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Side Notes debut

My friend and I started a craft blog. My intension with this blog is to give inspiring ideas to those crafters out there! I know I can use a little borrowed creativity sometimes! There are some great ideas and crafts to check out. My friend is really talented and creative which makes it even more fun! Its called Side Notes and you can go to it here. I also posted the ABC book I made at my weekend at Kerry's. I post pretty much all of my crafts, so have fun and enjoy!

Feel free to look at it whenever you want. There should be some fun stuff, a little bit of something for the craft addict in each of us. We will be posting our own projects, ideas for others, great finds, tips on how-to's, fabulous gift ideas, cards, and much more.
If you can't remember or forget where to find Side Notes, the link is at the bottom along with my other friends and family.

1 comment:

Pili girl~ said...

Nicki! I absolutely love this idea! I've gone here thes last 2 days and have tons of ideas just flooding my brain. Thanks for the inspiration.

Hope your family is well. You all look so wonderful!

Pili~