Wednesday, June 18, 2008

delight in each moment

People have told me that I use the word "favorite" a lot. I am always saying "That's my favorite!" I guess I just like a whole lot of things! And am proud of it baby! Anyway, I was lying in bed last night thinking of the things in life I love the most. I think it's so theraputic to do this because it really brings our awareness of who we are to the surface and allows us to remember our passions and happy moments...So without further ado, here is my top 10 all-time favorite things:
  1. making tessa laugh
  2. pillow talk with jace
  3. swimming
  4. breathing in the ocean air
  5. going to the temple
  6. visiting my parents
  7. using my creativity
  8. reading a really good book
  9. blogging
  10. giving gifts

Now my favorite things are always changing, but in this moment right now, this is what they are! What are your FAVORITE things?

2 comments:

TimLoraKat said...

Well, allow me to be the first.
1. staying up way late talking and laughing with Tim
2. When Kat makes Tim and I laugh
3. eating
4. putting money into our savings
5. Tim sending me flowers
6. swimming
7. finishing an AWESOME book
8. being outside with friends and family
9. Waking up next to Tim and Kat joining us in bed for tickles and cuddles
10. Accomplishing everything on my "To-Do" list

Ryan said...

Seeing a funny movie with Jason
Designing
Playing Volleyball/Wakeboarding
Chatting with Girlfriends
Getting Organized
Taking a nap on the beach
Breakfast for dinner
Seeing my family
Singing
Being able to clear my head after a hard day. Ahhh.... it's time for that now!