Friday, June 20, 2008
date
This week for our date with got to go to the temple! Afterwards we ate in the cafeteria and walked around the top. It was sunset, so the view was so breath taking. I have seen that view countless times, and I'm always amazed at the incredible peace I feel when I gaze across the many miles of cities. I love the spirit I feel when I'm at the temple. and not when I'm just in it, but even on the temple grounds...Peace. To make it even better, I was with my best friend. What a great date! After dinner, we decided to go to Cheesecake Factory because we had a gift card from my brother from Christmas...so sweet. We got dessert and drinks and then headed home. At the end of the date, we both left like we were celebrating an anniversary or something. I guess that's just how we felt since it's not often that we get to go on dates! I love hanging out with my best friend.
After dinner at the temple, we stopped at a business park and walked around to let our dinner digest a little. My tummy wasn't feeling wonderful, so I plopped myself on the grass for a breather. I love grass and the way it feels. I felt like I was in another place. a glorious moment.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment