Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stop and Wonder

Jason has been working really crazy hours this week. The last two nights he's worked from 9pm to 7am and then he had to work today...So's he been somewhat of a zombie. We were lounging around in the backyard this afternoon with my new camera and had a little photo session. The weather was gorgeous today and it was so nice to just BE with Jay and relax together for a little while....Until Tessa came along with all of her energy and tumbling all around us! It was definitely a great life moment for me! Sister Daulquist (the general young men's president's wife) gave a fireside a couple of weeks ago on finding peace in our priorities. And the one thing that really stood out for me was she said to

"stop and wonder"

and I feel that this afternoon I was able to do that, and I'm thankful for moments like this one.



Jason is doing such a beautiful job with the front yard. The roses smell and look amazing. I am so thankful that he cares so much about grooming the yard. Every time I walk outside or pull up to the house, I'm thankful for Jay's wonderful talents!


1 comment:

TimLoraKat said...

The house really does look great! You both have done a wonderful job!