Thursday, May 1, 2008

I love you because...

...you're you! One my favorite inspiring phrases of all time is this.

"Don't waste your energy, chasing the destiny you were not sent here to claim. It isn't the reason you came and you know that it's true. You can not truly be anything else, so reach for the best in yourself. You're more than a miracle, you're the original you."
-Michael McClain

I love this because it is exactly why we are here. To be what Heavenly Father intended us to be. With that said, I know that Jason is meant to be mine so I could be who I was sent here to be. Here's some reasons why...

    to My Love....
  • you are great at your job and your knowledge of construction

  • you speak Spanish beautifully and still use it often

  • you are willing to serve others, even if that means dropping what project you are working on at that moment

  • your love of the Savior

  • your understanding of the Atonement

  • your ability to make others laugh

  • your mad skills at bbqing

  • your talent of keeping our yard beautiful and immaculate

  • your patience with me

  • your compassion towards others

  • your love for your mother

I am thankful for those moments and people that remind us why we were sent here and help us to gain a stronger sense of who we are. I love you Jay and wouldn't want our relationship to be any different! Thanks for being my best friend.

2 comments:

Cindy and Lane said...

Nicole, that was too cute. Is that what you are going to put into the "husband" book I mailed to you?

Tessa looks cute in her beenie.

Christine said...

What a sweet wife to do this post for your man! Is it okay that I love Jason too? Afterall, I did teach him how to line-dance as a seahorse for one of his Roadshows YEARS ago? U know I just LUV the hoxies!