Saturday, May 10, 2008

Take a Break!

All week I have been going going going....doing crafts!!! I'm totally out of control and loving it. (For the most part.) I tend to get a little carried away sometimes, doing one thing. So my goal for this next week is to have a little more balance...Anyway, yesterday I realized that I had not gone anywhere since Monday night! The one good thing is that I had saved on gas, but I had barely been out of the house! Shortly after I discovered this interesting fact, my sister came into craft room, where I was (shocking, I know) and asked if I wanted to come outside with her to wash our cars together. I somewhat reluctantly said yes and forced myself to get outside! Once I was out there, Jay came out too to wash his car...I was grateful that my sister made me take a break! It felt good to be outside in the beautiful evening weather and wash our cars as a family! I love crafting, but it's good to "check" our priorities once in a while.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love you Nicole! You have definitely made me giggle today! Thanks!