Sunday, December 9, 2007

Going Home

Last Friday I was fortunate enough to be able to visit a very dear friend in Santa Cruz for the day. It was so nice to for the chance to breath the ocean air again and as usual take a quick walk down memory lane! As always, I have a wonderful time at the Barton home. Picking kids up from school, making homemade pizza, and taking a drive to West Cliff...made the day complete! I love visiting Amy and all of the Barton girls! Such cuties!













Amy was gracious enough to drive by the ocean for me, since she knows of my love and passion I have for one of our many Heavenly Father's creations. I am always amazed at the strong emotions I feel when I visit the ocean. I feel humbled and grateful that I can witness such beautiful scenery. I feel so blessed to have lived near the ocean as long as I did! So here's a couple pics of West Cliff...the pictures really don't do it justice...but this is a glimpse of something I enjoyed everyday growing up!

Project update

This is the birthday banner that I made Tessa for her birthday! The theory is that I'll make a birthday banner for each one of my kids and then every year when it's their birthday, they will have there very own birthday banner to put up! I love how it turned out...It took a really long time, but so worth it. The pictures don't really do it justice!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You and Kerry both did a great job on the banners. Are you ready to make some for me?