Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Anticipation!

Don't you love when you have things to look forward to? That's one of my favorite things. Jason's Christmas party this year is up in St. Helena, Napa Valley, at a winery. We are staying over night at a hotel. The party is Saturday night and I am so excited. We are leaving Tessa with Grama Hoxie over night and I can't wait. This will be my first night away from Tessa. I am going to treat the situation like a second honeymoon...since we never get to do something like this! I have been slowly buying items for my outfit for the occasion. And I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with my purchases! It's all going to be a surprise to Jason, he hasn't seen anything I've bought, which is amazing considering I show him everything, even when I shouldn't be buying something....I have such a guilty conscience! Well, hopefully the weekend will prove to be everything I hope it to be...We shall see!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hope you have a fun weekend away with Jason. Sounds like great fun. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!