Jason and I have been busy entertaining family, eating tons of Thanksgiving leftovers and downing a lot of sparkling apple ciper....umm my absolute favorite! We had a lovely Thanksgiving at my aunt Krista's home in Campbell. Although I wanted to eat a lot more then I actually did. Tessa actually ate more turkey then I did! That's my girl.
Jay and I have so much to be thankful for this fall season. Not only have we been blessed with a beautiful well-mannered daughter, but we are lucky enough to have bought a home so soon after getting married. Especially since we thought we would never have the chance to buy a home in California. We completely love it! We are making it our own and are thoroughly enjoying the long days of work to make it homey and presentable! Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete unless I expressed my gratitude and thankfulness for my other half. I love Jason so much and am so thankful for the patient man that he is. He has helped me become a better wife and mother and friend. I am also thankful for his talents and knowledge of working with his hands. He is such a kind and gentle guy and I couldn't have asked for a better husband. It's often hard for me to express my feelings about Jay, but I love the guy and it seems fitting for the holiday that helps us remember what matters most to us!
I am also so thankful that my mom, dad, brother, and sister were able to come for Thanksgiving and Tessa's birthday party! It was so fun to show them our house and to spend some good ol' family time together! Tessa's the first grandchild to my parents, so the focus is pretty much on her and I absolutely love it! I am definitely a proud parent and my testimony of family grows everytime my one of my family members giggle at something Tessa is doing! Thank goodness for family to keep us in line and laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment