Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fuzzy

I have been so frustrated with my digital camera lately. All it takes is fuzzy pictures. I rarely get a good one that I really like. I read so many reviews and researched the model before I bought it and everyone really seemed to like it. I wish I did too! Well, I guess I am just grateful that I have one! Here are some pics of Thanksgiving and Tessa's birthday!
Beautiful Auntie Em enjoying the Tessa baby time!
Grama, Grampa, Auntie Em and Uncle Johnny stopped by on Tessa's birthday after a long day of driving from Utah!Tessa had no problem scarfing down her cake! She was loving it, especially since she never really had suger before this! Yum, yum!

2 comments:

art history alli said...

The chocolate cake covered look on her face is priceless!

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! She really did dig right in! How cute! Did she get sick after eating it at all? I'm afraid that will happen at evie's first birthday. Some horrendous allergic reaction to sugar! I'll bet Tessa had so much fun.