I can't believe that Thatcher's birth was already five months ago. He will be 5 months tomorrow and while I should be happy and excited that he is growing and health (of course, I am), part of me is so sad because I want him to stay little forever!! He is my last baby and I want to savor him wholly and completely! Since there is such a big age gap between he and Felicity, I really feel like I can do this. It feels like just yesterday, I was large, pregnant and really sick. I am thankful that I survived my pregnancy and that he came so safely!!
This girl was AMAZING!! Such a blessing to have her in the room with Jay and I for the birth. It was truly inspired and I am so thankful everything happened the way it did!
Such a proud big sister. She was so excited and emotion when he came. She didn't want to leave the hospital without me….
The nurse asked if Tessa wanted to help give Thatcher his first bath! She was so sweet and motherly:)








No comments:
Post a Comment