Our 2013 family pics are my all time favorite and I wanted to post all of my favorites from that sess….My sweet brother took the pics of our entire family. I had so much fun prepping for the shoot. I made the girls dresses and head wreaths. It was so fun! I think we took these in June of 2013.
STATS:
Tessa age 7
Hudson age 4
Felicity age 2
me 30
Jay 35
This is probably my all time favorite shot of the kids! SO true to character…I love Husdon's "whatever" face, Felicity's drama, and Tessa's craziness…
There is definitely no lack of personality in our household!
This sweet thing is the best. I think so far, Felicity at age two and three were my favorite! She was so true to the definition of her name; happy. I am thankful that she came to our family when she did.
















No comments:
Post a Comment