So looking ahead to this fantastic year, here are some things I'm looking forward to!
Growing a garden, going to Cali to see family and the ocean, running a couple of half marathons, working on some personal growth: (reading the scriptures more, self control with eating, meal planning, keeping the house clean, & spending more time with my kiddos), hopefully a family vacation, and working on some financial freedom….
I am excited and hopeful that this year is going to rock! I'm most excited to get my body back after having four sweet babies. Here's to a good year and a more positive outlook on life. A few of my mantras for the year,
LOOK FOR THE GOOD
and
COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT
and
I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE
and (in reference to exercise and fitness)
TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME
and
THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES
Good vibes coming my way….2016, Bring it!

No comments:
Post a Comment