Tessa is my rock. She has been such a huge help lately. I have struggled with her so much in the past, but lately, we have been truly connecting and bonding like we never have before. Because we are so much a like, we just get each other and I just love her to death! She has such a good attitude about helping and is such a good big sister! My favorite moment the other day we were eating lunch together. The other two kids were napping. The past few days she’s been asking me for salad for breakfast, but we are usually in a rush in the mornings to get to the gym by 8am. So I’ve been telling her that we can make salad for lunch. Well, we finally got around to making them yesterday. Tessa loves to do everything herself and I let her get everything out herself and cut everything herself. She is such a good eater. I made salad too and we ate our salads together. I told her that she was being such a good example for me because I don’t care for salads much and she was teaching me to like salad more. And her face lit up! She was so excited! It was a great time!
Hudson is my little boyfriend. He has totally been a stinker lately, but I can't help but love him! His most frequent work is "hate" which I'm working on and he has totally regressed we potty training. I just got so sick of cleaning up poo that I put a pull-up on him the other day and told him that he couldn't ware underwear until he could go poo-poo in the potty. We'll see when that happens! I can't believe he is going to be three in August. He is growing so fast. On Saturday when Hudson woke up from his nap, he was super cuddly and I asked him if he wanted to lay down on his bed with me. He said yes, and we ended up falling asleep together! He was definitely the highlight of my day! He is the best to snuggle with. A few weeks ago I was making our daily green smoothies and Hudson was sitting on the counter watching me and he looks at me and in his cute Hudson voice says, “Mommy, you Repunzel and I Eugene.” I about died. It was the cutest thing ever and it was just as good as him saying I love you to me! I was in heaven!


1 comment:
I love that little french braid on her too! And I'm so glad you've been just living life. Thats what its all about (I wish I could sing that to you because in my head it sounded like the 'if your happy and you know it' ending)
Post a Comment