...has been really good. All seven days of it!!! Hehe... I've spent time going through some of the junk in my house, which feels amazing! I mean, last night as a family we spent it in Jay and my room going through our clothes and organizing our closets. It turned out to be really fun family time! I've also spent time with my amazing sister and her cute baby Mason. It's been so wonderful since sister's become a mom....we are so close and I love that my sister is my best friend! I have played with my kids, yes played. I am a nicer, more calm mommy and it feels awesome. I been talking kinder to my kiddos. I really hope that I keep this goal of simplifying my life for a long time! I had my first photo session of the year, which went amazing. I've been to the gym twice this week. Sweet Felicity is almost crawling...Seriously, she's not even 6 months and she's already wanting to be on the go...I'm in trouble! She gets up on all four and rocks back and forth! It's so cute! And I started her on rice cereal recently. I can't believe how fast it's going by. I know that being home with my children is what I was meant to do with my life. And I LOVE that.

These two are so cute! Mason is rolling over and Felicity was trying to eat his clothes. I can't wait until these two can actually play together. It's awesome that they are only four months apart:)

Em is already a multi-tasker...texting and burping Mason at the same time:) Right: Jay doing work emails and Hudson wanting to be by his side every minute...total buddies.

My little woman being her cute self at 5 1/2 months. All that hair is so beautiful and that cute smile is my favorite, especially when her mouth opens as wide as the grand canyon! It's hysterical!

Oh my Jay. You are an amazing dad. Look at you holding two kids and talking on the phone at the same time! I'm so proud of you. Who knew you could do it?!..Two things at once, incredible.....

...So incredible in fact, let's throw all three kids in there! Basically, this is
ME everyday, all day....There's just no proof since no ones there to take the picture!
1 comment:
oh my. I'll bet THAT phone call went well! :)
Post a Comment