Thursday, January 5, 2012

overload.

I've been wanting to write on this here blog.  It's been on my mental "to-do" list for months.  I have so much to record, major events in my life that I want to remember, and time is just moving too fast!  Having three kids has rocked my world and I'm still figuring it out:)  I have been going going going that I'm constantly overwhelmed, out of breath and frustrated because there isn't enough time in the day.  So with a lot of thinking, pondering and prayer, it's my main goal this year to slow down, simplify and enjoy my life.  Enjoy my kids while they are still kids, work on having a clean organized home where my family can feel the Spirit and being present in what's going on in the here and now.  I am excited about this goal because it's going to take some major changes...well major changes for me!  I will hopefully someday catch up on recording the past almost 6 months, but for now...I'm happy for 2012, happy that I won't be pregnant or having a baby this year, happy to get back into exercising, happy to slow down on the projects and photography and just be with my kids.  Um...no pics to share this time, but hopefully soon!

No comments: