Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 7 & 8

Day 7
One week old...Barbie and Bud brought dinner.  Auntie Em and Uncle Terrill came too.  We had a nice time eating outside on our new favorite spot to eat...the front porch!  I can't believe that a week as gone by and I'm amazed at how good I feel:)  We even ended the day by walking to the park...okay, so I road there with grama and grampa...but I was pretty proud of myself for going to the park after only one week!

I love your crocked nose in these pics...so cute and so you! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Day 8
A day of rest.  Sunday is always a good opportunity to take naps!  Everyone went to church except me and baby girl.  It was nice to have a quiet house for a time.  These two pics were all I took of you for the day....

I love this little cozy seat.  All of my kids have slept and hung out in this seat.  I have loved watching each one of my kids sleep here and all of the adorable poses they come up with to sleep in!
Photobucket

No comments: