Felicity's first big photo shoot...She got so worn out at the thought of pictures, that she slept the entire time!...hehe:) She is such a good baby. I thought Hudson was a great baby, but they just keep getting better and better! She is a great sleeper and isn't really fussy at all. She's a great little mini snuggler and is surviving her big sister and brother! Tessa is such a good big sister. We have had a couple of moments where Tessa's tried to pick her up without the assistance of mommy or daddy, but other than that, she's doing great with her! And Hudson, oh I love watching Hudson with her. He is constantly kissing her. It took him a couple of days to learn to be gentle with her, but now he loves holding her and wants to know where the baby is at all times!
Here she is, day 6, not even a week old.....

This last picture was Jay's idea....a tail, really?! Every time I look at this pic, I laugh...too funny!
1 comment:
The one with her face propped up is TOO CUTE. And a tail? Hahhha... It looks like she tooted feathers. Felicity is a good sport.
Post a Comment