Friday, September 24, 2010

Sundays

Photobucket

I love Sundays.  I love just being with my family.  I love going to church, Sunday naps (I have to call them Sunday naps, because it's the one day of the week where I don't have to set my alarm to wake up!!!), I love going to the Hoxie's for Sunday family dinner, I love seeing Tessa in a dress, and Jace in a suit, I love that Jace is so willing to hold Hudson for two hours of church so I can really get something out of it.  It's sort of become a tradition to make bread every Sunday.  That's my contribution to family dinner when we go to the Hoxies.  Well, lately Jay has been making his own white bread recipe.  He's really good at it and I know he loves making it!  I hope we can keep this family tradition going, because it's such a great way to really enjoy the fruits of our labors! 

No comments: