What a day, okay not really. It was an ordinary Friday, I can't complain. I got to run 3 miles today! And did a little packing, editing, eating, laughing, hangin' with Lara....
Things to look forward to this coming week:
My 8 mile run
Another maternity session!! (I am lovin' those pregnant bellies!)
Lara and Chenoa's baptism
Moving to a bigger house
My BIRTHDAY!! the big 26...yeah, that's right!
A photo session with my favorite person in the whole world :)
Okay, it's going to be the busiest week of the year so far...I really hope that I can take a breather after this week :) Maybe a massage, mani-pedi, facial, eating at a fancy restaurant, and buying a new outfit sound good....okay, in my dreams, but at least they're mine!
This is my favorite pic of Hudson to date. I love the angle, the closeness, color and the candidness. My sister was holding him when I snapped this little beauty. I love so many things about photography, but I think my favorite is truly capturing the really candid moments that really portray that person(s) and their personality.
I love this tshirt of Hudson's. Always representin' the SC. I need to buy more of these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nicole!
Hey it is Gretchen "Hinkson" Lewis!
How are you doing? I was on Diannas blog, and I stumbled across yours!!!!
My email is gretchmarklewis@hotmail.com
Send me an email, I would love to chat!!
I love your cute little family! Keep up the good work!
:) Gretch
Post a Comment