
This picture pretty much says it all. I've been packing all day and it's been bittersweet knowing that we are forever leaving this home that we have put so much love and care into. Since moving here two and a half years ago, we not only have invested countless hours and money into this place, but we have added to our family through meeting our amazing neighbors whom we won't have the comfort of knowing they are right next door if we need them. There are many things I will miss and alway remember, but its time to move on and start anew. Fortunately, we are only moving five minutes away! This new home has so many wonderful things about it and we are excited for the extra space (600 sq. feet more!) it has and for the affordable rent we will be paying, compared to the, dare I admit, $3000 monthly payments we were making at this house....that's a huge financial burden lifted...and believe me it definitely was a financial burden!
Here's to starting over....and reading these books over and over again to Tessa, but I have to say that sometimes those children's book are as much for the adults as they are for the children!
I guess its normal to feel sad and happy at the same time. I never have been great with goodbyes :(
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
my last post
in our wonderful home on Swan Dr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel sad and happy for you too, but I know you'll love your new neighborhood and everything will work out beautifully.
My parents literally live around the corner, so I'm sure I'll see you!
Good luck!!!
Just seeing that number makes my tummy tighten-we are looking for homes and I love the houses in that price range, but I know it would be too strenuous to make it for us too.
I am glad that there is some burden lifted for you though and man o man whenver I get back to liv o more I will for sure plan in advance with you and woohoo for the extra square footage awesome@!!!
Post a Comment