...that is the time that I woke up this morning. Yes, it's true...since my dear husband had the day off and is much more of a morning person than I, he got up with Tessa and let me sleep in! I do have to say that it was a glorious moment looking at that clock in our room and seeing that it was almost 9am! And then I had the thought that I soon will have no sleep and then I was even more grateful!
today:
Bills are paid, the food it bought, great fun in the water at the park was had today....the weather is beautiful, flags are flying, and I got Taqueria for lunch. Many photo sessions ahead, many to edit, many diaper carries to make and sell, and endless home projects to do before baby h comes. I'm trying to stop and enjoy each moment before the summer is gone. Life is good to me and I can't wait for a great weekend in the sunshine!
{me at 32 weeks}

1 comment:
You look so great Nic. Ahh sleeping in! I want to rub your belly
Post a Comment