Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tessa

Still in Utah, hence the no pictures or posting....but I DO have to post the crazy things Miss Tess has been saying!

We were walking into a craft store (shocking, I know) a couple of days ago and I was carrying her. She started speaking gibberish and I acted silly back and said, "Silly girl, that's not English!" And she takes one look at me and says, "No, it's Spanish!" I about hit the floor! I couldn't believe it....The things she knows and comes up with!

I've been teaching her how old she is and when her birthday is. And instead of saying November twenty-first....The little missy says, "No-numbers, twenty-first." It is hilarious....:)

-She watched Sesame Street today for the first time.
-She just learned the phrase, "knock it off!" from her grampa Mark
-She calls my dad "grama" mark, instead of grampa.
-She's obsessed with doors being open and closed

Okay, that's all I can think of right now...and I'm hungry...

1 comment:

Ms. said...

:) I hope you are having fun. It was so good to see you and I am excited to see the pics when you get back!