Good luck! That is exciting, but hard work I am sure! I think I'll get my mom to potty train andrew ;)
Awesome, I love it!
You can do it! Be persistent! Find what motivates her and use it - for Kat it was wearing princess panties - she would never dare pee on them!Good Luck! p.s. how is the sleeping going?
Oooooooo...I hope it is going well. I think this is one of the worst tasks about motherhood.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good luck! That is exciting, but hard work I am sure! I think I'll get my mom to potty train andrew ;)
Awesome, I love it!
You can do it! Be persistent! Find what motivates her and use it - for Kat it was wearing princess panties - she would never dare pee on them!
Good Luck! p.s. how is the sleeping going?
Oooooooo...I hope it is going well. I think this is one of the worst tasks about motherhood.
Post a Comment