hilights of the weekend.
everyone was just sitting around laughing at Tessa being silly with a squirt gun
relaxing around the campfire
brushing my teeth in an open field every morning
a million trips to the bathroom (which was a little far away)
eating fresh fried seafood and chowder
watching Penelope with my aunties and cousin
not showering the whole weekend!
just being outside....so refreshing
The part that I didn't like is that it was a little too cold and it was so gosh darn windy!
Tessa seriously had so much fun! I have never seen that girl so dirty before. I mentally prepared by telling myself that it didn't matter how dirty she got as long as she was having fun. I that was definitely accomplished! Left: Tessa and Lizzy loved playing near the boat...with all of the hooks and handles, they had a blast. Here Tessa was putting the boat "nigh-nigh". The girls LOVED playing with their strollers. Tessa was constantly climbing in and out of hers!
Naps weren't as long as I would have liked them to be, but there was one day when we fell asleep together. It was so nice and we hadn't done that since she was practically a newborn! The next pic is of her shooting everyone with the squirt gun. Once she figured it out, her facial expressions when she did it were hilarious!
The many beautiful views of Pt. Arena
4 days of camping + no showers + playing in the dirt = a very dirty jacket!

5 comments:
Fun times! Did Jason finish his job yet? I've been hoping he comes in on schedule! Tessa is as cute as ever! Can you mail me some of your apple pie for my bday? It looked so yummy! I forgot to post that yesterday. Ok so maybe not mail it that might be kind of funky when it gets here!
Sounds like fun... but did you mean Labor day weekend...not Memorial?? Ha.
Sounds like fun... but did you mean Labor day weekend...not Memorial?? Ha.
I love weekend get aways! And Tessa's pink coat at the end says it all....that's great!
What are the chances? My family has done the same thing since before I can remember the same weekend! I wonder if it is at the same place? How interesting! Camping is nice - no cleaning, no worries and smores!
Post a Comment