Wednesday, September 24, 2008

probably TMI...oh well!

Yes, it's true. I've been tagged. Here is goes.

4 random things I like about my husband: his construction background, his ability to make me laugh, his dance moves, his love for nature
4 movies I can watch more than once: The Jane Austen Book Club, every Felicity episode (all four seasons), Runaway Bride, Father of the Bride 1 and 2
4 T.V. shows I watch: if we had cable- Lost, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, Project Runway
4 places I've been: Tai Pan, a Renissiance Fair (dressed in the appropriate attire), Cafe Rio, Nauvoo
4 people who E-mail me regularly and I E-mail: Brooke, Shannon, Emily, Amy
4 favorite foods: Cafe Rio, Krissy's Pasta bake, Keith's amazing garlic bread, Shirley Temples
4 places I would like to visit: Ireland, Italy, Prince Edward Island- Canada, The Czech Republic
4 things I am looking forward to in the next year: paying off our cars, possibly adding to our family, our five year anniversary, becoming a photographer!
I tag anyone who feels like sharing these exciting details of their lives!

1 comment:

Ms. said...

are you prego? Hmmhmm...I knew it! j/k I want to see the jane austin book club I've never seen it!