Four years ago today Jay and I got hitched. I was just telling my mom how this time has gone by so fast. We have been through so much together and the more time that goes by, the more sure I am about my love for him. He is everything I need and want. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father knew the kind of man I needed to be with and that I trusted Him enough to take that chance. Spending time with him is my favorite part of my day. And I am honored that we are sealed for time and all eternity. Thank you Jay for truly being my everything. You mean everything to me. I love you. Happy Anniversary baby!

For our anniversary dinner we went to Macaroni Grill in Pleasanton. I love it there....the food, the ambiance, did I mention the food?! I talked Jay's ear off all night! It was so nice to be able to just be with my hubby. Jay's sister Megan took Tessa over night. As much as I love my little bean, what a treat it was to be alone with Jason. We had a great anniversary and I'm excited for many more to come!
7 comments:
Your heading made me think maybe you were prego with #4 (and #3 and #2) hee hee hee. CONGRATS!
I can't believe it's been 4 years either! I hope you guys have fun at your special dinner. Let us know how the food is!
Really it's been 4 years? Funny it doesn't seem like it's been that long to me! Yet it seems like John and I have been married FOREVER! =) Congrats and I hope you have fun tonight!
Congratulations! I forgot we got married close together!
Awww how sweet. Congrats on 4 years strong!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment