Friday, July 4, 2008

updates...

July has been crazy...to say the least. My parents are in town and it's too hot to think. With the record breaking 109 degrees in Livermore last week (the previous record was in 1973 - 107 degrees)! We are staying inside and trying to stay cool with our half working AC. We actually had to go buy a portable ac until to stay cool....so not cool....I wish I could write in depth about everyday...for one I don't have time to write about the past to week and two - I can barely remember what we did....Thank goodness for digital pictures to help refresh my memory! So here are the hilights....

Working at my Aunt Krista's house. Jason has been feverishly working to "finish" their backyard. He completed the water fountain, plants, and a beautiful redwood deck. This backyard is beautiful and I'm proud to say that Jason did it all! I even got in their and helped with the esthetics--planting. Tessa got a kick with being hauled around in the wheel barrel...and also helping her Auntie Shara plant roses.


One day I called out to my sister and asked her where Tessa was. She replyed, "She's with me and I'm painting her toe nails!" I came out to find this! It was too cute and her little pink toes were adorable!

No comments: